- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the online or offline membership form.
- This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you to confirm your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
FEES AND CHARGES
Get these answers from them.
- Is there a free trial?
Answer: 2 free trials
2.Can one register as a member online and offline both?
Answer: As of now we have online offline payment option
3.Is there a buffer time allotted to the member to make the payment on signing up?
Answer: 10 days post that membership will be declared as invalid.
4. What is the mode of payment?
Answer: Cash/ card
5. Is there any refund/ transfer option?
Answer: Unfortunately no.
6. Do they have a membership freezing option?
Answer: Yes, but only in case of annual membership that too pre-informed through call or email.
- You may terminate your membership at any point by not renewing your membership. Please call us if you choose to terminate your membership.
- In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate. Please note, any payment made in advance will note be refunded.
MEMBERSHIP ABUSE POLICY
- Your membership is personal to you and only covers your use of a gym.
- Ask if they have an age limit?
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership.
- We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the gym of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavors to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Fuerza Rules.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- provide your membership services;
- process your membership payment; and
2. We will not give your personal data to any third party.
- Fuerza reserves the right to end any promotion without warning at any time.
- Fuerza reserve the right to redeem any prize in the form of a voucher or pre purchased credit.
- Zero Joining Fee offers exclude pre-opening offer gyms.